Knife gate valve, also known as knife gate valve, knife slurry valve. Its opening and closing parts are gates, whose moving direction is perpendicular to the fluid direction, and the medium is cut off by the knife-edge gate which can cut the fibre material. The gate has two sealing surfaces. The two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used mode gate valve are wedge-shaped, and the wedge angle varies with the valve parameters, usually 50. The gate of the wedge-knife gate valve can be made into a whole, called a rigid gate. In order to make a gate which can produce slight deformation to improve its technicality and make up for the deviation caused by the angle of sealing surface in the process of processing, this kind of gate is called elastic gate. In fact, there is no chamber in the valve body. The gate rises and falls in the side guide groove, and is pressed on the seat by the bottom lug. If high medium sealing is needed, O-shaped sealing seat can be used to achieve bidirectional sealing. Knife gate valve has less installation space, low working pressure, not easy to accumulate debris, low price.
When the knife gate valve closes, the sealing surface can be sealed only by the medium pressure, that is to say, the sealing surface of the gate plate is pressed to the seat on the other side to ensure the sealing surface, which is self-sealing. Most knife gate valves are forced to seal, that is, when the valve closes, the gate plate is forced to the seat by external force to ensure the sealing surface. Valves of this type shall generally be installed horizontally in pipes.
1. This series of specifications and valves are suitable for sewage treatment, chemical industry, paper pulping industry and mining coal washing industry. They play a cut-off and opening role in pipelines such as suspended balls and slurry with liquid medium.
2. Valves are sealed by unilateral force, which is not only reliable, but also can eliminate deposits to meet the sealing requirements. The valve body can be made of cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and polytetrafluoroethylene to meet different requirements of corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
3. The structure is short in length and light in weight. Installation and maintenance are very convenient.
4. Applicable Temperature: -10 ~120
5. Nominal Pressure (0.25MPa), 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa
Major Dimensions and Weights